Who We Are
Located in Perth, Western Australia, Mr Home Staging & Design believes that a property in the real estate market, must appeal to the widest variety of potential property buyers as possible.
Our main goal, through our styling and design process, is to generate a feeling of quality from the moment you enter our styled properties. We want to take you through a visually exciting and stimulating experience, which we create through our distinct and unique designs, customized for each property and client.
We take great pride in every project we commit to, and strive to offer our clients the finest and best professional service available in Professional Property Styling and Design.
Interior Styling Services Provided:
To all Homeowners, Residential Investors, Property Developers and Display Home Builders.
Come and expierence the difference in professional property styling, and celebrate the fast sale of your property, and for more money. We are Perth's #1 premier qualified award winning interior property stylists, who will expertly advise you, guide and achieve the best results for your property!
My Professional Property and Interior Styling Services are as follows:
It’s a common fact in the real estate industry the properties that have been professionally styled, sell up to 50% faster and for 6-10% more than properties that have not been staged and left as-is. Professional property styling improves the marketability of a property and doesn’t require large amounts of money.
You will have the satisfaction of knowing that you have done everything possible to effect a quick sale of your most valuable asset – your property, and for top dollar.
Note: You will always spend less money on professional property styling, than your first price reduction on your property, because the listing is now old or stale, had no offers and won't sell - Fact!
My Vacant Property Styling: My Speciality.
The need to stage a vacant property is as critical as a furnished or occupied property. We add beautiful, contemporary display furniture, decorative accessories and wall art, to give the interior space a warm, open and welcome feel.
Additionally, professional styling to a vacant property, will give potential buyers a frame of reference; it gives the interior space a function, and fuels their imagination where their own furniture would be placed and fit into the properties interior allocated spaces. It allows the space to take on an identity, and does not confuse or chase the buyer away. Viewing of properties must be made to be easy, not difficult.
Buyers never linger in a vacant space, they find it boring and uninspiring, so they simply walk out to your competition. Any noises generated (voices, peoples heels on the floor etc.) in a vacant space will always be heard louder as they echo more than in a styled homely interiors - this is bad acoustics in a vacant space.
Only 10% of potential property buyers can actually visualise the full potential of a vacant property. A staggering 90% or 9/10 potential buyers walking inside the property, have no imagination of the wonderful possibilities your property has to offer them, so they walk out, resulting in you taking longer to sell your property and loosing money, which nobody enjoys doing ever.
Vacant properties are always viewed that the homeowner is in finacial trouble, has moved out and is desperate to sell, hence a vacant property will always attract low offers, whereas a styled property by Mr Home Staging & Design typically attracts higher offers by more buyers. The more desirable a commodity is, the more people want to own it, its basic economics. In 2013/14, ALL our styled properties SOLD between 4 and 28 days, a 100% success rate.
Mr Home Staging & Design will design a stunning contemporary interior for you, that is unique to your budget and your property, based on the demograhics of the area, so that we can achieve the maximum sales appeal, for the property.
Below is a brief description of my easy and fun process:
- Initial Consultation – We will meet with the sellers and real estate agent to review the vacant staging process, discuss the expected costs involved and view the property. During this time we will take photographs, measurements and create interior furniture layouts, as well as brainstorming regarding furniture required, decorative accessories, wall art etc. and the interior details required to complete the properties unique style.
- Furniture Planning - After a styling service agreement has been signed by the client, I will select the required furniture and decorative accessories that best fits the project. I select each piece that meets the interior styling goals and design criteria, keeping in mind the character and style of the property; gepgraphical position; income levels; demographics etc.
- Moving Day - I meet personally with my hire company and crew at the property, and direct placement and positioning of the modern rental furniture and accessories. I also bring many beautiful additional decorative accessories, as per my design plans and layouts. I will spend a day, or more, adding these accessories in order to finish the look of a warm, memorable, and inviting property. Vacant properties take between 6 and 8 hours to style professionally, depending on the size of the property and number of rooms to be styled.
- Professional photographs – Your now beautifully, professionally styled property, will be photographed by a professional real estate photographer, and a copy of these amazing magazine quality photographs will be given to the homeowner for them to keep and cherish forever.
- Please Note: This is a free service only on property styling projects of over five thousand, five hundred dollars, $5500.00. Clients have the option of using our photographic services or not.
- Sold- When the property is sold I will then meet with my hire company and crew, and spend a day de-staging (packing-up) the property and returning the vacant property to the client.
My interior styling makes an incredible difference to a vacant property, we have the proof of that fact, and sets your property apart from the large number of other vacant properties for sale in and around your neighbourhood - all your competition! I have the proof to back those facts up.
Call Gregg today on 0404 739 978 for a FREE no obligation quote and friendly chat, to discuss ALL your styling requirements.
My Interior and Exterior Furniture Hire:
At Mr Home Staging & Design, I provide contemporary, modern furniture hire/rental packages for your all your Property Styling and Design requirements. Your vacant property will have the proven professional design solutions and principals applied to it, so as to create a stunning styled interior.
I am a qualified interior designer and professional property stylist, (85% of advertised stylists in Perth are not qualified at all, so always ask for and check their qualifications!) I understand the design pricipals and elements in every property I style, and my 100% sold record is proof of that.
I can co-ordinate the hired furniture into my recognisable designs, to complete the professional property styling, and achieve the desired professional interior. At Mr Home Staging & Design, I only use the very best, new and modern displayfurniture, that is also used by local interior designers and the design community in Perth.
I stock the most sophisticated and up to date, contemporary furniture, which allows us to create that beautiful professional display home look, that will allow your property to stand out from your competition and to sell quicker and for more money.
Increase your properties value significantly by using Gregg Churchill of Mr Home Staging & Design. My modern furniture, decorative accessories and stunning property designs will allow your property to achieve an easier and faster sale. Styled properties sell 50% faster than vacant properties - fact!
By using my styling and furniture hire company when selling your property, it is a strategic process, and so you want to entice and attract as many potential buyers as I can, by showing off the major positive selling points within your property.
I also want to impress future buyers, by designing and decorating the property, making it a must-see, stand out property, allowing the property to be placed on their weekend viewing list.
Allow me design and professionally style your interior, and impress the buying market, with my preferred and award winning (Houzz) interior designs that I am known for.
My Consultation and Proposal:
- I will meet with you for approximately an hour, and discuss your goals, expectations, and how to receive the maximum return on investment.
- I will walk through your vacant property, gathering those all-important first impressions and positive attributes of the property and conduct a professional furniture layout.
- I will end with a proposal and quotation, based upon the amount of interior and exterior styling required, to gain a speedy sale and the highest price for your property.
- A $100.00 credit will go towards any future service, if a committment is made that same day of my consultation.
My New Listing or Open House Styling:
- This service is perfect to make a great first impression just prior to going on the market or having an Open or Show House. You only get one chance to make a first impression!
- The property styling by Gregg Churchill, a qualified styling professional and interior designer, will spend one full day, prior to that show weekend, transforming the house into something that will attract, and be memorable, to a wide range of potential buyers.
- A detailed Styling Action Plan will be given to the home seller, to complete the transformation at the end of the session if so desired.
- To get top dollar $$, every property should go through this complete interior styling transformation before being listed!
My Preferred Realtor Program:
I value positive working relationships with all Realtors, Investment Brokers, Display Homes and Real Estate Agents, and offer preferred pricing packages to help your beautifully styled listings stand out in the marketplace and on the internet. Contact me for more details.
Welcome to my Styling Portfolio.
Mr Home Staging & Design won Best of Houzz 2014!
http://www.houzz.com/pro/gregg_churchill - click link to view the winning profile.
Your work won in the Customer Satisfaction category, which is based on the great reviews your received on Houzz in 2013 from your clients, as well as other design factors related to your profile and work.
Here are a few examples of properties where we have installed our professional property styling services.
All have SOLD between 4 and 28 days, a record time for Perth.
Interior Design in Atwell profile on Oneflare
Styling Portfolio of Bathrooms: – Click on the thumbnail for a larger photo
Styling Portfolio of Dining Rooms: Click on the thumbnail for a larger photo.
Styling Portfolio of Home Offices/Studies: Click on the thumbnail for a larger photo
Styling Portfolio of Living rooms and Home Theatres: Click on the thumbnail for a larger photo
Styling Portfolio of Kitchens: Click on the thumbnail for a larger photo.
Styling Portfolio of Al-fresco areas: Click on the thumbnail for a larger photo.
It is SO easy to implement HOME STAGING into your property, your BIGGEST INVESTMENT you will ever make in your life!
Home Staging is a FUN, and EASY way to sell your property quickly, and for more money $$$!
More potential buyers who will want to buy your styled property today!
At Mr. Home Staging & Design we believe that first impressions are everything. We would like to invite all potential home buyers into your property, so that they can sense the warmth, and connect with the emotional, positive aspects of your property as soon as they walk in. We are totally committed to helping you realise the full potential of your biggest investment, your property.
With our qualified design expertise and friendly customer service, we will stimulate and excite the senses, by designing sophisticated interior spaces which will appeal to all potential buyers, so they may call your house HOME.
“Stage it; List it; Show it; Sell it”READMORE
Home Staging FAQ’s
What exactly is Home Staging?
Home Staging is transforming a seller’s home by using the creativity and expertise of a professionally certified consultant to inexpensively create an environment where the potential buyers can visualize themselves living and enjoying life. Home staging is de-personalising and neutralizing the home environment to give it a broader appeal to buyers. We’ll create emotional connection points in each room so your buyers will “Feel Home”. If you can’t see objectively, you can’t market successfully. By walking through your house with “buyer’s eyes”, we’ll be able to create a transformation from your personality to an environment the buyer can see themselves living in.
“The goal of Home Staging is for the buyer to mentally move in to your home, if they cannot feel and see themselves living in your home, you’ve lost them..” - Barb Schwarz, Founder, Creator of Home Staging
Is Home Staging Expensive – You will always spend less on Home Staging than your first price reduction on your home.
Typically, per the 2012 NAR survey, your return on investment for every $100.00 spent on home staging will be $343.00. That’s a 343% ROI (return on investment)! Prepared homes sell for 17% more. Home staging is statistically proven to typically sell homes faster and for more money. According to Consumer Reports Magazine, Home Staging costs and consultation fees can be tax-deductible as a “Home Marketing” expense in preparing your home for sale. You can’t afford not to use a professional home stager for your most valuable commodity!
Why can’t I just stage my own house?
It’s impossible for you as the home owner to view the home objectively and critically as a buyer will see it. A professional home stager will walk through your home seeing the first impressions a buyer will have.Taking what you already have in many cases, he will transform your home with a few accessories and decorating tricks and create a neutral space that will appeal to buyers. You’ll have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve done everything possible to effect a quicker sale of your most valuable commodity and for top dollar!
Can I have my home staged even if I have a realtor?
YES you can! And your realtor will love you for it! We frequently work with realtors, and offer a Preferred Realtor Program as an incentive for developing those partnerships. You, your Realtor, and Mr. Home Staging all have the same goal when it comes to your home, Get it SOLD! We want to get your home sold in the shortest amount of time possible, and for the most money! Get Mr Home Staging & Design today and have your realtor call us.
What is my first step in home staging?
Call Gregg on 0404 739 978 of Mr. Home Staging & Design Today for a friendly consultation and professional advice!
When is the best time to have a home staged?
The very best time to have your home staged is before you list the house. That way the house enters the marketplace at its very best. The photos we have taken will attract those browsing the internet to visit your home. If your home is already listed, you’ll want to have it professionally staged before holding an Open House so those touring and researching the internet will see it at its best. Also, if your home will be featured on a Realtor’s caravan, (Caravan – Group of real estate agents who visit and value your home collectively) you’ll want to have it professionally staged before this event. And you’ll definitely want to have your home professionally staged before considering a price reduction.
How will I be able to maintain that staged look?
After sitting down with your firstly and get to know each other, and then walking through your home with you and discussing your goals, your home staging consultant will be creating an Action Plan to work from on your dramatic transformations of your main living spaces an bedrooms. We’ll bring in accessories to complete the look of each room if so desired, take great photos for your agent’s marketing efforts, and give you a visual of what to purchase to maintain that updated buyers look. The action plan will detail recommended cosmetic improvements, and suggested additional accessory purchases, so you’ll have a clear understanding of how to keep your new look.
You Will Make More Money with Fewer Headaches.
According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the average home staging investment is between 1 and 3 percent of the home’s asking price, which generated a return of 8 to 10 percent! A National Association of Realtors survey found that the longer a home stays on the market, the further it drops below the list price. Homes sold in the first 4 weeks averaged 1% more than the list price; 4 to 12 weeks averaged 5% less; 13 to 24 weeks averaged 6.4% less than the list price; and 24 weeks averaged more than 10% less than the list price.
Properties Are Purchased Based on Emotion.
The buyer will get their first impression of your home within the first 15-20 seconds of them arriving there. Like most first impressions, buyers will be looking to reinforce their strong opinion throughout the rest of their home tour. Home staging will make those first impression extremely positive in every room of your house. When a house feels like home, buyers will feel at home and comfortable in the home. We’ll focus on the positive and downplay the negative in each room by using proven decorating techniques.
The Cost of Home Staging Doesn’t Cost a Cent.
In a 2007 Home Gain Survey of over 2000 Realtors, it was discovered that home staging typically provides a 343% return on investment (ROI) 67% of home buyers are willing to pay more for a house that is move in ready, clean, organized and well maintained.
Just another reason to have your home professionally home staged by Mr. Home Staging & Design.
Beat the Competition & get noticed!
According to a NAR (National Association of Realtors) profile of buyers, over 85% (and it’s probably even greater now) searched for homes online first before deciding to visit. Your professional photos on the internet of your beautifully staged rooms will stand out among the competition and attract buyers to your home.
Photographs of your home need to be professional, enticing and attractive to the buyer as we are all time-poor these days and blurred, unattractive, bland dark photographs will not attract buyers to your home.
MrHomeStaging complies with the:
• Information Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) in relation to its non-commercial activities;
• National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) in relation to its commercial activities;
• Australian Direct Marketing Association Code of Practice in relation to how we market to our customers;
• Spam Act 2003 (Cth) in relation to electronic marketing; and
• Do Not Call Register Act 2006 (Cth) in the event that any telemarketing is undertaken.
Use of personal information
MrHomeStaging will only use the personal information you have chosen to provide us for the purpose for which you provided them.
MrHomeStaging will not use the data for any other purpose without your consent.
This Website currently does not store personal information in cookies or leave cookies on your system.
No sale of personal information
Under no circumstances will MrHomeStaging sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing your personal information.
Complaints about privacy
What is Property Styling or Home Staging?
Home Staging is the act of preparing your home to make your home more attractive to potential buyers, thereby increasing the dollar value of the home. This can be between 6 to 10% above the selling price. By remembering the typical “Property Buyer” in all we do, we create warm and inviting modern interiors in the home, incorporating proven principles and elements of interior design.
What does Mr Home Staging do?
- We specialise in transforming your property into a beautiful, contemporary living space by creating emotional connection points throughout, making your biggest asset an extremely attractive investment to prospective buyers.
- Your property will stand out significantly against other similar homes for sale in your immediate neighbourhood, thereby eliminating the competition of non-styled properties.
- A professionally Styled Home by Gregg Churchill of Mr Home Staging & Design, results in a faster home sale, thereby making more dollars for the home owner and real estate agent, on average 6-10% more!